4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
High School seniors graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply for scholarships. See what opportunities you are eligible for you under the "Awards & Scholarship Opportunities" tab.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in 2024 Omaha Fashion Week
- Nebraska 4-H invites youth to monthlong celebration
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 102nd National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery