4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The 2019 Big Red Summer Academic Camps, to be held June 9-14, 2019. Big Red Summer Academic Camps are residential, career exploration camps held at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Youth will have the opportunity to explore the UNL campus, meet people from across the country, spend time investigating an interest or potential career, and have a lot of fun! Visit https://4h.unl.edu/big-red-camps for more information and list of camps and scholarship opportunities available.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month