4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The Cedar County 4-H Sharp Shooters Club will have an Archery Informational Meeting on Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 5:00 pm at the open class building at the fairgrounds in Hartington. Youth ages 8-18 as of January 1st, 2021 can learn safe and responsible use of archery equipment, and participate in competitions to enhance their archery skills.
Online Livestock Judging - During this unusual time, it is extremely difficult for youth to have the opportunity to practice livestock judging and prepare for future contests. Now you can practice livestock judging from home! Start by sorting through the class and working on your reasons.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest moving foward
- Nebraska 4-H'ers compete in national 4-H film festival
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show