4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
High School seniors graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply for scholarships. See what opportunities you are eligible for you under the "Awards & Scholarship Opportunities" tab.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- UNL Visitors Center showcases 4-H’ers’ creativity through the lens
- Nebraska 4-H Fed Steer Challenge: enhancing the educational value of beef projects
- Youth earn Member of Excellence distinctions at Nebraska State Fair
- Youth experience swine production
- Nebraska teens emerge as change agents following Citizenship Washington Focus
- 4-H members speak up at new Premier Communication Event
- Nebraska 4-H members earn entry into national animal science contests
- Nebraska 4-H welcomes hundreds to the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships