The 39th Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference will be held Feb. 22-23, 2024, in Kearney, at the Holiday Inn Convention Center, 110 Second Ave. Attendees can look forward to hearing from keynote speakers, and select from over 20 workshop options that cover the five areas of agricultural risk management. The conference will also offer Continuing Education Credits for veterinary medicine professionals and certified crop advisors.
RPN is focused on advancing rural communities by focusing on entrepreneurship, placemaking, regional food systems, leadership, engagement, and retainting and attracting people.
Active in all 93 counties and at ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
Latest Updates from ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
- 2024 cooperative business development mini-grant program request for applications
- Rural Prosperity Nebraska helps Ord business expand
- RPN Today - S2E5 - After School Childcare
- Registration is open for the annual Local Food & Healthy Farms conference
- Agriculture and Community Wellbeing: A review of Three Research Studies
- Poll: Most Rural Nebraskans Unfamiliar with Farm Bill but Support Programs