Managing Agricultural Land in 2020 and Beyond Workshop Video - Information was presented for landlords and operators on the latest cash rental rates, leasing considerations and trends, negotiation methods and farm succession. The complete workshop is presented here, in short segments by topic.
2019 Nebraska Farm Real Estate Report - Cash Rental Rates are on pages 14-15
- Don't Let Nitrates Cost Cattle Lives
- Corn Stalk Quality After Weathering
- What's Wrong with My Corn Stalks?
- Is My Alfalfa Safe to Graze
- Weeds in Alfalfa May Sugget Reseeding
- Correct Timing for Making Silage
- Wrapping Hay to Beat the Weather
- Firm Seedbeds for Planting Grasses and Alfalfa
- and more
Check out the Nebraska Farm Real Estate Page
Check out the UNL Beef Page
Check out the UNL Cropwatch Page