Knox County 4-H Scholarship Information
- Norfolk Beef Expo Scholarship (due October 15, 2022)
- Larry E. Sitzman Scholarship (due November 10, 2021) - College students enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students at a fully accredited Nebraska college, university or technical college in an agriculture related degree program are encouraged to apply for the Larry E. Sitzman Youth in Nebraska Agriculture Scholarship. The scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship that will be awarded to one deserving applicant each year.
- Martha & Don Romeo Scholarship (due to Extension Office by November 30, 2021)
- Nebraska 4-H Foundation Scholarships (due January 15, 2022 via the Annual Achievement Application) for students planning to attend the University of Nebraska. Each scholarship has different qualifications.
- America's Farmers Grow Ag Leaders Scholarship sponsored by The Monsanto Company for students pursuing degrees in agriculture-related fields.
- Teacher Scholars Academy Application (due February 1) for students who are majoring in teacher education and have applied and will begin studies in Fall 2022 at UNL.
- Nebraska Cattlemen Beef State Scholarship awards a $10,000 scholarship to an outstanding college junior, senior or graduate-level student. Eligible students must be residents of Nebraska and be enrolled in a Nebraska college or university pursuing a beef industry-related degree. The scholarship will be awarded based on student need, Nebraska beef industry involvement (past achievements and future plans) and academics.
- Nebraska Cattlemen Foundation Scholarships. Numerous other scholarships with a $1,000 minimum, awarded on the basis of academic achievement, beef industry involvement and goals/quality of application from memorial funds.
- Knox County 4-H/FFA Ag Society Scholarship (due March 1, 2022) Two scholarships will be awarded to one FFA member and one 4-H member for $250.00 each.
- Patefield-Green Memorial Scholarship (due March 2, 2022) - for seniors who reside in the Lewis & Clark NRD and intend to pursue an agricultural related career
- Galen Jueden Memorial Scholarship - for seniors who are in Cedar Knox Rural Water area
- NACEB Scholarship - for seniors who are attending UNL CASNR or UNL CEHS
- Jarvis Memorial Scholarship for female born high school seniors and be a member of
4-H or FCCLA or FFA. The intent of the scholarship is to assist women who live 3 or more hours drive from Lincoln but wish to attend the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Applicant must reside in Love Memorial Cooperative Residence Hall on East Campus.
- Knox County 4-H Council Scholarship (due March 31, 2022) Two scholarships will be awarded to 4-H members valued at $25 for each year of a member's 4-H enrollment with a maximum of $250.00.
- Yankton Area Chamber of Commerce P.A.Y. Scholarship - for seniors who are pursuing agricultural education - 8 scholarships at $3,000.00 each.
- Farm Credit Services of America Land Grant University Scholarships or Community College Scholarships - multiple scholarships available to students studying agriculture.