Winners were everywhere at the 2019 4-H Achievement celebration held Sunday, November 10 at the 4-H Building. We are proud to award 4-H members, volunteers, and supporters for their achievements in 4-H!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The fair is over, the excitement settled, and it's time for 4-H members to record your accomplishments for the year. October 1 is right around the corner - the time to submit your Career Portfolio and Award Application.
County-level: Career Portfolio and/or Junior Achievement Application (ages 8-14), Senior Achievement Application (ages 15-18) may be submitted
State Level: New for 2019 - Nebraska 4-H will ONLY accept Senior Achievement Applications.
All 4-H & FFA Static Exhibits, and 4-H/FFA Livestock Entries for the Gage County Fair & Expo must be entered online at https://gage.fairwire.com. Online entry deadline is July 17, 5pm. No late entries will be accepted.
Exhibitors will create a new account every year, do not try to use login information from previous years.
Main Livestock Barn, Swine Show Arena
Contest: 3:00 pm
Registration due: 10:00 am
(exception of Swine Showmanship winners who register after swine show)
The 2019 Gage County 4-H Table Setting & Presentations Contests are set for June 25, at the Extension Office. Find registration links and contest rules below.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications