These sessions will be held in-person and will include an update on regulations and discussion on how to best use manure on your operation. This session will meet requirements for Land Application Recertification. Pre-registration is required and is available at www.water.unl.edu/lat.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Palmar Amaranth has become a troublesome weed to control in Gage, Jefferson and Saline Counties as well as other areas of Nebraska. Watch the recorded video below for more information.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Wheat Disease Update
- Early Season Interseeded Cover Crop Driving Tour June 29, 2021
- Nonirrigated Cropland Values in Central Plains States Show Strength in 2021
- Have You Reconciled Your Bank Statements Recently?
- FarmBits Podcast: A Birdseye View
- Nebraska Extension to Host Inaugural Specialty Crop Conference and Trade Show
- 2021 Technical Tours to Feature UNL Wheat Center, Ogallala Water Sites
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Management Strategies for Alfalfa Insects, Irrigation