Palmar Amaranth has become a troublesome weed to control in Gage, Jefferson and Saline Counties as well as other areas of Nebraska. Watch the recorded video below for more information.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Register for upcoming Land Applicator Training. Farmers or manure haulers that need to be certified or simply want to learn more on how to interpret manure sample tests should sign up.
February 26, Saline County Extension Office, Wilber
Join us for an upcoming meeting - So, You've Inherited a Farm, Now What? on Thursday, August 30, 2018 at the Gage County Extension Office, 1115 W Scott Street, Beatrice. Meeting is form 1:00-4:00 pm.
Guest speakers include Allan Vyhnalek, Extension Educator, Farm Succession and Jim Jansen, Extension Educator, Agricultural Economist.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Nebraska Team Merges Machine Learning, Plant Genetics to Maximize Sorghum Potential
- Frogeye Leaf Spot in Northeast Nebraska
- Ask Your Land Lease and Management Questions for Monday Webinar
- Quarterly Webinar Series to Address Land Management Issues
- Accounting for Risk: Agricultural Land Leases and Natural Disaster
- Update: Tunnel Repair Continues "Round the Clock"
- Extension Crop and Pest Reports (August 12-16)
- Dicamba Off-Target Injury Continues in 2019 in Nebraska