These sessions will be held in-person and will include an update on regulations and discussion on how to best use manure on your operation. This session will meet requirements for Land Application Recertification. Pre-registration is required and is available at www.water.unl.edu/lat.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Palmar Amaranth has become a troublesome weed to control in Gage, Jefferson and Saline Counties as well as other areas of Nebraska. Watch the recorded video below for more information.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Farm and Ranch Business Meetings
- 2021 Corn Yield Forecasts: End-of-season Forecasts Suggest Near to Below-average Yields for the Region
- Refine your Wheat Nitrogen Management through On-Farm Research
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Planning Winter Forages, Windrow Grazing
- Nebraska Crop Production Report for September
- Nebraska Crop Progress for Sept. 12
- Nebraska Crop Progress for Sept. 5
- Dry Edible Bean Harvest Underway in the Panhandle