YQCA Certificate Required for ALL 4-H & FFA Livestock Exhibitors
ALL 4-H & FFA livestock exhibitors (Dairy, Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat, Llama & Alpaca, Poultry & Rabbit) are required to complete YQCA certification by June 15. Youth who do not complete there certification by the deadline are ineligible to show at the Gage County Fair. No late certificates accepted.
Options for YQCA Certification: YQCA Website
Face to Face Training
- $3.00, ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Instructor led YQCA training registration instructions
Gage County YQCA Training Dates
- February 24, 4:00pm - Gage County Extension Office
- April 6, 2:30 pm - Gage County Extension Office
- June 1, 9:00 am - Gage County Extension Office
*A minimum of 5 participants have to be registered to hold the class.
- $12.00 per youth
- Select course based on 4-H age (as of Jan. 1 of current year)
- 4-H members use same login as 4-H Online
- FFA members use independent sign in
- Getting Your YQCA Web Based Certification Instructions
Livestock ID sheets are due at the Extension Office by June 15; June 1 (Horse). Late ID sheets will be subject to no premium at the Gage County Fair.
- Market Beef
- Breeding Beef
- Feeder Calf
- Bucket Calf
- Market Lamb
- Breeding Ewe
- Meat Goat
- Breeding Goat
Gage County Fair & Expo Online Entry Website
Online entry is required for ALL LIVESTOCK EXHIBITS for the Gage County Fair. No paper entries accepted.
Livestock exhibitors will be automatically entered into showmanship contests, no online entry needs to be made. Exhibitors are not required to participate in showmanship and should notify the Extension Office during check-in if they DO NOT want to participate.
Online entry deadline: July 17, 5:00pm. No late entries accepted.
Pre-Entry Forms (not accepted as official entry):
- Livestock Pre-Entry Form
- Poultry Pre-Entry Form
- Rabbit Pre-Entry Form
- Horse Pre-Entry Form
State Fair Livestock ID Requirements
DNA & Nomination Deadline: June 15 (April 15 - Market Beef)
Online Livestock Entry Deadline: August 10, 5:00 pm. (Must be entered by 4-H member/family)
**Nebraska State Fair Age Requirement for Livestock: 4-H member must be 10 years of age as of January 1, of the current year.