Nebraska 4-H Awards & Recognition
Diamond Clover - The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of programs, projects, and activities that will enable youth to acquire skills and abilities that will prepare them for success in the future.
National 4-H Congress - Award program which provides recognition to 4-H youth for their outstanding performances and achievements in 4-H. Held annually in Atlanta, Georgia. Apply with Senior Achievement Application.
National 4-H Conference - Premier national civic engagement opportunity for 4-H members across the country. Held annually at the National 4-H Youth Conference Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Apply with Senior Achievement Application.
Gage County 4-H Awards & Recognition
Due October 2, 2023
- This form is REQUIRED to receive scholarships/awards.
- Select project areas, scholarships, and special awards in which you are applying for county level awards.
- Substantial evidence should be provided in Career Portfolio/Achievement Application for award areas applying for.
- Can apply for more than one project area, scholarship, or special award.
- Both versions are accepted, submit only one.
- Career Portfolio: structured and outlined summary of projects and activities participated in the 4-H year.
- Must fill out sections 1-5
- Show growth in your 4-H experiences throughout the years.
- Achievement Application: Complete 3 pages outlining your 4-H experiences, goals, and “career spark.” Show growth through your 4-H experiences – consider mentioning previous years and how you have grown/learned.
- 4-H Rookie Award – first-time experience (doesn’t have to be your first year in the 4-H program, can be your first time doing a project)
- 4-H Hard Luck Award – outlines something that didn’t go right and how you prevailed or learned from the experience.
- 4-H Flop Award – A project that went really wrong, outline what you plan to do next time to remedy it.
- Memorable 4-H Experience – something that stands out and you will remember for years to come.
- Write a one-page story. Can include photos. Include with your Gage County Awards Application – this is separate from your Career Portfolio/Achievement Application.
***Both Career Portfolio and Achievement Application are accepted, do not have to submit both. Senior Achievement Application is only accepted for State and National Awards.
Click icon to be re-directed
Gage County 4-H Scholarships
Due January 5
Due March 15
Evie Crawford Memorial Scholarship ($500) - must have participated at Gage County Fair Livestock Premium Auction
Due April 1
Due April 15
Due October 15
Youth at Work Grant - Final Report (Due October 15)
Due November 30