The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Peach Raspberry Smoothie
- Sweet Summertime Salsa
- Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
- Preventing Food Waste
- Common Food and Recipe Issues When Canning
- Overcoming Common Breastfeeding Challenges When Returning to Work Video
- Fruit and Vegetable Safety
- Simple, Fun Banana "Ice Cream"
- How to Cut a Mango Video
- Freezing Produce