The purpose of the Richardson County Extension Board is to establish, maintain, and provide direction to the Nebraska Extension program in Richardson County.
The Richardson County Extension Board consists of 6 adults, 2 from each of the three districts. All terms of service begin on January 1 of each year for a three year term.
Our current Extension Board members are:
- District 1: Luke Goff, President
- District 3: Caleb Howe, Vice President
- District 2: Austin Merz, Secretary (Not Pictured)
- District 1: Shelly Leyden
- District 2: Stephen Thiltges
- District 3: Jeremy Leech