The purpose of the Richardson County Extension Board is to establish, maintain, and provide direction to the Nebraska Extension program in Richardson County.
The Richardson County Extension Board consists of 6 adults, 2 from each of the three districts. All terms of service begin on January 1 of each year for a three year term.
Our current Extension Board members (pictured left to right) are:
- District 3: Jeremy Leech, 2022, VP
- District 2: Austin Merz, 2023, PRES
- District 1: Luke Goff, 2022, SEC
- District 1: Shelly Leyden, 2023
- District 2: Stephen Thiltges, 2021 - Not pictured.
- District 3: Carmen Mendenhall, 2021 - Not pictured.