Kaytlyn Kennedy, Extension Educator and Jami Ankrom, 4-H Extension Assistant, have been busy planning some fun and educational workshops for the upcoming months.
We are so excited to be offering more workshops opportunities in both Falls City & Humboldt. Children aged 5-7 can attend the morning session in Falls City from 8:30-9:30, or Humboldt from 2:00-3:00 pm. 8-18 Year olds will have the option of Falls City from 10:00-Noon or in Humboldt from 3:30-5.
If you have any questions about any of the workshops please call the Extension Office at 402-245-4324 to talk to Kaytlyn or Jami.
- February 20, 2021 - Clock & Stained Glass ProjectShop
- March 13, 2021 - Magazine Rack & Tissue Paper Art
- April 10, 2021 - Yarn Wall Hanging & Mini Barn Quilts
- May 26, 2021
- June 8, 2021 ~ Clover Kid Camp, 8:30-noon in Falls City, 2-5:30 in Humboldt
- Project Palooza ~ Two Days, Multiple Projects.
June 15 & 22 In Humboldt or June 17 & 24 In Falls City
- October 9, 2021
- December 11, 2021