4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H'ers bring home national awards
- Loft Gallery features 4-H member's artwork
- 4-H Horse Advisory Committee is now accepting applications
- Fed Steer Challenge applications due Dec. 1
- Livestock Achievement Program returns for year two
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th