Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Nebraska Winter Wheat Seedings
- Nebraska December Grain and Hay Stocks
- Nebraska 2021 Annual Crop Production Summary
- Warmest December on Record, Derecho Highlight Start to Winter
- On-farm Research Indicates Importance of Cover Crops for Soil Health in Nebraska
- 2022 Eastern Nebraska Soil Health Conference Set for Feb. 2 in David City
- Proposals for 2022 Specialty Crop Projects Due Jan. 31
- Funding Available for Farmers to Establish Soil Health Demonstration Projects