Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Alfalfa Growth and Seeding Concerns, Selecting Herbicides
- UNL Dry Bean Breeding Program Announces Public Release of Two New Dry Edible Bean Varieties
- Corn Planting Begins, Oats 70% Completed
- Crop Production Clinic Videos Available Online
- Water Law 101: Part 4, Groundwater Terms and Definitions
- Extension Record-keeping Course for Farmers and Ranchers Set for June
- The Value of Farm Business Policies for Employees
- The Biggest Grower returns with summer learning, scholarship for high schoolers