For the next several weeks, the 4-H staff is working remotely and 4-H clubs cannot meet. However, at this time we are still working towards having our planned summer 4-H contests and workshops. You can find those on our 4-H Events page. Have fun looking through the 2020 fairbook. Specific fair projects are listed on our Sarpy County and Nebraska State Fairs page.
4-H curriculum is available online through:
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily!
Virtual & At-Home Learning
Are you looking for learning opportunities that you can do from home? We've got you covered! This link: https://4h.unl.edu/virtual-home-learning can provide you with a multitude of fun activities and 4-H projects!
- Nebraska 4-H is now offering a variety of virtual learning experiences, such as Living Room Learning for 3rd to 5th grades, Boredom Buster Challenges for 6th – 9th grades and Virtual Field Trips for 9th – 12th grades.
- You will also see a collection some of our favorite activity guides that are perfect for hands-on learning at home. The Healthy Living Activity Guide, Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide, and STEM Lab Activities.
- In Addition there are Self-paced videos designed to guide youth in completing an activity or working on a project at home.
4-H Classroom Caddy
Your guide for virtual learning and at-home activities for classroom teachers, community youth organizations and other community members.
Fun with 4-H Foods
4-H provides many fun opportunities for youth to learn about food preparation and meal planning for healthy families, or for a future career.
Nebraska 4-H Clover Kids Program – ages 5 - 7
The Clover Kids Program is designed to provide 5 to 7 year-olds a variety of educational and recreational experiences in a non-competitive environment. Clover Kids provide an excellent opportunity for youth to achieve his/her highest potential because early life experiences affect future development.
- Clover Kid Corner
- Clover Kids Click It, Print It, Do It . . . Activity Pages
- Clover Kid Fun Pack - What do you get when you have 4 activities a day, 4 days a week for 10 weeks? You get ONE ultimate 4-H Fun Pack! The Nebraska 4-H Clover Kid Fun Pack is a collection of timely virtual and at-home learning opportunities.
A Beautiful Day! Ages 1-8
A Beautiful Day is an online early childhood space designed to connect with children and families. A Beautiful Day provides resources to help adults foster learning and play and to support caregivers while practicing social distancing.
Nebraska 4-H Event Calendar
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily! Be sure to check out the featured upcoming opportunities list below, as well.
Spotlight on 4-H Newsletters
Nebraska's "Spotlight on 4-H" Newsletter is written by extension staff for 4-H volunteers during the months of January through July. It is packed with information and resources to educate, inform and motivate 4-H members and families.
Fun 4-H Learning
Beginning October 8th, the Douglas-Sarpy 4-H Team will be hosting hands-on learning activities on Thursdays from 4:30pm-5:15pm for FREE!
Register Youth Here: https://go.unl.edu/tij9
Biomedical Engineering Camp (4th-8th grades)
Do you enjoy learning STEM and have an interest in learning about real-world medical problems? In this engaging self-guided hands-on program, youth will use the engineering design process to work through Biomedical Engineering challenges.