For the next several weeks, the 4-H staff is working remotely and 4-H clubs cannot meet. However, at this time we are still working towards having our planned summer 4-H contests and workshops. You can find those on our 4-H Events page. Have fun looking through the 2020 fairbook. Specific fair projects are listed on our Sarpy County and Nebraska State Fairs page.
4-H curriculum is available online through:
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily!
Virtual & At-Home Learning
Are you looking for learning opportunities that you can do from home? We've got you covered! This link: https://4h.unl.edu/virtual-home-learning can provide you with a multitude of fun activities and 4-H projects!
- Nebraska 4-H is now offering a variety of virtual learning experiences, such as Living Room Learning for 3rd to 5th grades, Boredom Buster Challenges for 6th – 9th grades and Virtual Field Trips for 9th – 12th grades.
- You will also see a collection some of our favorite activity guides that are perfect for hands-on learning at home. The Healthy Living Activity Guide, Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide, and STEM Lab Activities.
- In Addition there are Self-paced videos designed to guide youth in completing an activity or working on a project at home.
Building Better Babysitters Virtual Clinic
We are excited to be hosting a virtual babysitting clinic, via Zoom, with an hour long class each day, covering a variety of topics surrounding babysitting as a whole. Registration is required to participate. Certificates of completion will be available.
- When: July 13 - 17, 2020
- Morning Session: 10 am – 11 am
- Afternoon Session: 1 pm – 2 pm
- Age: 11 and up
- Cost: $20.00
4-H Classroom Caddy
Your guide for virtual learning and at-home activities for classroom teachers, community youth organizations and other community members.
Fun with 4-H Foods
4-H provides many fun opportunities for youth to learn about food preparation and meal planning for healthy families, or for a future career.
Nebraska 4-H Clover Kids Program – ages 5 - 7
The Clover Kids Program is designed to provide 5 to 7 year-olds a variety of educational and recreational experiences in a non-competitive environment. Clover Kids provide an excellent opportunity for youth to achieve his/her highest potential because early life experiences affect future development.
A Beautiful Day! Ages 1-8
A Beautiful Day is an online early childhood space designed to connect with children and families. A Beautiful Day provides resources to help adults foster learning and play and to support caregivers while practicing social distancing.
Nebraska 4-H Event Calendar
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily! Be sure to check out the featured upcoming opportunities list below, as well.
Spotlight on 4-H Newsletters
Nebraska's "Spotlight on 4-H" Newsletter is written by extension staff for 4-H volunteers during the months of January through July. It is packed with information and resources to educate, inform and motivate 4-H members and families.
Project Idea: Time Capsule Scrapbook
While the world is experiencing a pandemic, focus on the good memories you have by creating a personal or family time capsule.
- Department F: Leadership, Citizenship & Personal Development
- Division 501: You Design It
- Class 905: General Scrapbook