Nebraska and National 4-H Curriculum
Online 4-H curriculum is available through:
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily!
Virtual & At-Home Learning
Are you looking for learning opportunities that you can do from home? We've got you covered! This link: https://4h.unl.edu/virtual-home-learning can provide you with a multitude of fun activities and 4-H projects!
- Nebraska 4-H is now offering a variety of virtual learning experiences, such as Living Room Learning for 3rd to 5th grades, Boredom Buster Challenges for 6th – 9th grades and Virtual Field Trips for 9th – 12th grades.
- You will also see a collection some of our favorite activity guides that are perfect for hands-on learning at home. The Healthy Living Activity Guide, Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide, and STEM Lab Activities.
- In Addition there are Self-paced videos designed to guide youth in completing an activity or working on a project at home.
Fun with 4-H Foods
4-H provides many fun opportunities for youth to learn about food preparation and meal planning for healthy families, or for a future career.
Nebraska 4-H Clover Kids Program – ages 5 - 7
The Clover Kids Program is designed to provide 5 to 7 year-olds a variety of educational and recreational experiences in a non-competitive environment. Clover Kids provide an excellent opportunity for youth to achieve his/her highest potential because early life experiences affect future development.
- Clover Kid Corner
- Clover Kids Click It, Print It, Do It . . . Activity Pages
- Clover Kid Fun Pack - What do you get when you have 4 activities a day, 4 days a week for 10 weeks? You get ONE ultimate 4-H Fun Pack! The Nebraska 4-H Clover Kid Fun Pack is a collection of timely virtual and at-home learning opportunities.
A Beautiful Day! Ages 1-8
A Beautiful Day is an online early childhood space designed to connect with children and families. A Beautiful Day provides resources to help adults foster learning and play and to support caregivers while practicing social distancing.
Nebraska 4-H Event Calendar
New live experiences are being offered across the state for youth of all ages! For a list of upcoming statewide events, please visit the Nebraska 4-H event calendar. Stay tuned as new events are being added daily! Be sure to check out the featured upcoming opportunities list below, as well.
Spotlight on 4-H Newsletters
Nebraska's "Spotlight on 4-H" Newsletter is written by extension staff for 4-H volunteers during the months of January through July. It is packed with information and resources to educate, inform and motivate 4-H members and families.
NASA 4-H Virtual Science Sessions (5th-8th grades)
The NASA Space Grant 4-H Virtual Science Sessions project offers a unique set of packaged lending resources to support teachers as they explore earth and space science with their youth! These supplemental resources are free of charge and include the following: 5 exciting NASA lesson plans for activities that highlight resources from the NASA Science Mission Directorate and Human Exploration and Operation Mission Directorate that were selected to best align with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Nebraska Science Standards for middle school. The middle school science curriculum in Nebraska has a particularly strong focus on guiding students to understanding space and earth systems. Each lesson features a video of a 4-H Youth Development professional facilitator walking youth through activities highlighted on the lesson plans. Worksheets and demonstration aides along with simple materials for the learning and practice of science concepts for youth are also included.
Biomedical Engineering Camp (4th-8th grades)
Do you enjoy learning STEM and have an interest in learning about real-world medical problems? In this engaging self-guided hands-on program, youth will use the engineering design process to work through Biomedical Engineering challenges.