Nebraska Extension in Douglas-Sarpy Counties is a partnership between the Douglas County government, Sarpy County government, University of Nebraska–Lincoln and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Engaging with Nebraskans wherever they are, connecting them with the resources, research and innovation of the University of Nebraska.
In our rapidly changing community, Nebraska Extension in Douglas-Sarpy Counties is a respected educational leader offering science-based educational programming and outreach to improve the lives and lifestyles of local youth and families, as well as providing vital scientific resources to aid in the development and management of area organizations, businesses and civic institutions.
We Strive to Be Intentional, Accountable and Reflective
- Douglas County - Map of Districts
- District 1: Gretchen Thomas
- District 2: Juliet Summers
- District 3: Susan Whitfield
- District 4: Juan Montoya
- District 5: Colin Bernard, President
- District 6: Carol Houser
- District 7: Randy Porter
- Sarpy County - Map of Districts
- District 1: Shawn Pollock, Secretary
- District 2: Quinn Cooper
- District 3: Ron Giller
- District 4: Vacant
- District 5: Angie Schmitt, Vice President
- Alyssia Martinez-Wilkenson, President
- Sharon Huebert, President
Friends of Extension Foundation
- Kori Jensen, Director
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
Douglas County Office
8015 West Center Road
Omaha, NE 68124
Sarpy County Office
1102 East 1st Street, Suite 3
Papillion, NE 68046