The 4-H Youth Development Program of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is an informal, practical, learn-by-doing educational program for boys and girls ages 5 to 18. Your child can enroll as a club member by starting their own 4-H club with a few friends or family members, by joining an existing club, by enrolling as an independent member.For additional information about the Douglas-Sarpy 4-H program Click Here.
Online Youth Member and Adult Volunteer Enrollment for Nebraska 4-H
The annual 4-H membership year runs from October 1–September 30. All 4-H Youth Member and Adult Volunteer enrollments will be submitted through 4Honline beginning October 17. When using the online enrollment PLEASE USE CHROME OR FIREFOX. Internet Explorer does not complete the process.
- If your family is new to Douglas-Sarpy 4-H, please contact Cathy Raneri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-444-7804 before you start the 4HOnline enrollment.
- To enroll in the Douglas-Sarpy 4-H program visit ne.4honline.com.
- Health information on the enrollment is OPTIONAL.
- Enrollment instructions here: https://4h.unl.edu/enroll
- If you have questions about accessing or updating the 4HOnline enrollment, please contact Mary Dierks at email@example.com or 402-444-7804.
- While 4-H membership is available throughout the year, to be eligible to participate in the Sarpy County Fair or the Nebraska State Fair enrollment is due by June 15. Therefore, when using the 4HOnline enrollment after June 15, you will not be able to select from the project area. To complete the enrollment after June 15 please contact Mary Dierks at 402-444-7804.
- Interested in becoming a 4-H leader contact us with all your questions.
4-H manuals are available at the Douglas-Sarpy Extension office or you can visit the curriculum links to order:
- Nebraska 4-H Projects
- 2017 Project Resource Central (catalog of manuals)
- Nebraska 4-H Curriculum
- National 4-H Curriculum