Dawson County 4-H Camp
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Watch Live Streaming: Go to KRVN website, click on events tab, click on Dawson County Fair
The Presentation Contest is set for Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at the Cozad Middle School.
4-H members must register by completing the presentation entry card (see link below) or calling the Extension Office (308-324-5501) by June 3.
Follow the guidelines for the Presentation Contest given on pages 25-27 of the 2021 Dawson County Fair Premium. (also on this website)
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Living Room Learning is back, and it's a plus for everyone!
- New awards program honors outstanding 4-H volunteers across Nebraska
- Week of the Volunteer Lunch & Learn registration now open
- Project of the Year Kits now available
- Big Red Camp registration now open
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open