4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month
- Gibson Recognized as Volunteer of the Year
- Glaubius Recognized as Lifetime Volunteer of the Year
- Simulation Program Helps High School Students Connect the Dots
- 4-H'ers Helping 4-H'ers