Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- August 2019 Solar Radiation Tables 2 and 3
- Crop Residue Exchange Updated and Available for Listings
- How Does Cool Cloudy Weather Affect Corn During Grain Fill?
- Data for Forecasted Corn Yields as of September 17, 2019
- 2019 Corn Yield Forecasts as of September 17
- Solar Radiation Takes a Hit in Central Nebraska in August
- Market Journal: Catch Up on What You May Have Missed at HHD
- Thistle Control in October