Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- How Summer Heat Affects Forage Growth
- Growers in North Platte River Valley Face Critical Water Loss with Canal Collapse
- Grasshopper Return Means It’s Time to Scout Field Borders
- Impact of Planting Dates on Corn and Soybean Insects
- Family Friendly Science and Ag Field Day July 24
- The Economic Evaluation of Input Use Prescription Maps: Are You Paying to Make Less Profit?
- Soybean Gall Midge Adults Emerge from this Year’s Soybean Fields
- Extension Crop and Pest Reports (July 15-19)