December 4-H Newsletter (4 pgs 331KB)COVID-19 update Achievement Celebration 1/24/21 Virtual Senior Scholarship This month is all about virtual learning opportunities. Visit 4h.unl.edu for all things virtual 4-H!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Companion Rabbit Science is a self-paced learning opportunity offering information about caring for rabbits. The online course is great for middle-school-aged youth but is open to all youth regardless of age who are looking to learn more about rabbits and the 4-H rabbit project. Companion Rabbit Science is a great resource for anyone interested in caring for or learning about rabbits in 4-H whether they own one now or not!
4-H Achievement Celebration
January 26th, 2020
Dakota and Dixon County 4-H youth and their families made their way to the Norm Waitt YMCA in South Sioux City for the Annual Achievement Celebration. Over 85 youth and adults enjoyed swimming, pizza, and awards. Youth that submitted their year-end record books, called Career Portfolios or Achievement Applications can apply for awards in various project areas. The books are judged and youth are awarded certificates for their work. The following awards were presented.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October