The Center for Agricultural Profitability at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln will present Returning to the Farm, a workshop series for families who are in the transition process of bringing members back to the farm or ranch. It will begin with a two-day workshop in York for multi-generational families on Dec. 9 and 10 at the Holthus Convention Center, 3130 Holen Ave.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Ag Update 2023 Planned for Feb. 14 in Central City
- Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference Registration Now Open
- Agricultural Succession, Transition Planning Workshop in Stapleton
- Webinar to Cover ARC, PLC Farm Program Enrollment Ahead of Upcoming Deadline
- Nebraska On-Farm Research Network: Reliable, Research-based Information (Webinar)
- Agronomy and Horticulture Spring 2023 Seminars Announced
- Dryland Ag Production in the High Plains is Topic of Feb. 14 Meeting at Sidney
- FarmBits Podcast: IPM Innovation