Are you interested in becoming a 4-H member in Dakota County?
Online enrollment must be submitted by Friday, February 15th, 2020.
Enrollment or reenrollmnet is completed online No paper copies will be submitted. The Extension Office can assist you in completing the enrollment process if you do not have access to a computer or internet. Please make an appointment if you need assistance.
To access the enrollment website logon to: ne.4honline.com
4-H VOLUNTEERS / STAFF SCREENING
Leaders and volunteers must enroll online at: ne.4honline.com
- 4Honline Steps to Enroll Volunteer with Exisiting Family (pdf)
- 4Honline Steps to Enroll NEW volunteer (pdf)
- 4Honline Steps to Reenroll Volunteer (pdf)
- Youth Protection 4-H Volunteer Screening
Privilege, Not a Right:
While volunteerism is crucial to the success of 4-H, it is a privilege, not a right to be a 4-H volunteer. Volunteers may be dismissed from serving in any program at any time, for any or no reason.
4-H volunteers and staff will be screened for criminal behavior that Cooperative Extension determines, in its sole discretion, may present a risk to its participants. Failure to cooperate in such screening will disqualify any volunteer or staff member from service. Misrepresentation of criminal history by any volunteer may disqualify the individual from the benefits offered by University of Nebraska through its liability insurance program.
Should termination of a volunteer become necessary for any reason, contact the state 4-H program leader for guidance and advice.
If you are interested in becoming a 4-H Club Leader or Volunteer, please download, fill in, get signatures on and mail in a Volunteer Profile Form to
State 4-H Program Administrator
114 Agricultural Hall
Lincoln, NE 68583-0700
Additional Enrollment Information
- Code of Conduct
- Nebraska 4-H Participant Permission & Health Form This form is a fill-in PDF form that can be completed online and then printed out. Please note that page 4 is the Code of Conduct, a duplicate form listed above.
- County 4-H project list - Alphabetical list of available project by curriculum area.
- Nebraska 4-H Projects & Resources