Annie’s Project – Education for Farm Women is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational programs (Annie’s Projects) designed to strengthen women’s in the modern farm enterprise. Annie’s Projects foster problem solving, record keeping, and decision-making skills in farm women.
RPN is focused on advancing rural communities by focusing on entrepreneurship, placemaking, regional food systems, leadership, engagement, and retainting and attracting people.
Active in all 93 counties and at ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
Latest Updates from ruralprosperityne.unl.edu
- RPN Today - S1E1 - Latino Small Business Conference
- eCommunities Program Boosts Rural Nebraska’s Entrepreneurial Capacity
- Omaha Tribe Receives $671K Grant for Hydroponic Farming
- RPN Newsletter—Third Quarter 2022
- UNMC Students Participate in Rural Fellows Program
- Latino Small Business Program Gains Momentum