Wanted: 4-H Youth to help spread the word about the 4-H program in Dakota & Thurston Counties.
The primary goal is to serve as a advocate for the local 4-H program. Youth would build communication skills, planning and organization, time management and leadership just to name a few skills, plus serving as a role model.
Application deadline May 15th!
General requirements could be some or all of the following:
- Write a news article for the local paper
- Gain donor/sponsor support
- New member recruitement
- Organize/lead workshops/learning experiences
- Represent 4-H at Community Events
- Attend 4-H events such as Achievement celebrations, fair shows
This is a wonderful opportunity to add leadership skills and volunteer time to your resume.
Possible scholarship funds and/or trip opportunities may be available.
This is a new program and not all details have been finalized.
Application contains more information.
Application deadline May 15th.