If you are a landowner, farmer, cattle producer, or agricultural professional in Gage, Jefferson, and Saline counties, I encourage you to register and attend some of our upcoming Nebraska Extension programs in December and early January.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
The Department of Agronomy and Horticulture features a website devoted to information on Range, Pasture, and Forages, including sections on forage crop and pasture, integrated crop-livestock systems, rangeland ecology and management, grazing, bioenergy and a section on forage publications.
More topics here.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Custom Operators Invited to Participate in UNL Nebraska Custom Rates Survey
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Considerations for Grazing After Fall Fertilizers, Using Alfalfa as Protein Supplement
- 2024 Crop Production Clinics Begin Jan. 3, 2024
- This Week on N Field: Winter Pesticide Storage
- 2023 Income Tax Updates for Farmers and Ranchers
- Returning to the Farm Workshop Dec. 8-9 in Grand Island
- Weekly Weather Outlook and Update: Nov. 30, 2023
- Evaluation of Digital Ag Tools on Soybean Stand Count