Youth are eligible to enroll in 4-H in Saline county beginning at age 8 (age on Jan. 1). If birthdate is Jan. 1st, 4-H age is the age youth was on Dec. 31st. If youth turns 8 on Jan. 1st, their 4-H age will be 7 for the current year.
Youth ages 5-7 are eligible to enroll as Clover Kids. No further action is needed for Clover Kids currently enrolled in the Afterschool Clover Kids programs for 2020-21.
ALL Youth and Leaders MUST re-enroll each year! Early enrollment is highly encouraged before April 1 as we base our project specific mailing from our 4HOnline enrollment database. State guidelines allow enrollment until June 15 for State Fair.
County dues/fees are $6.00 per member and should be paid at time of enrollmemt. Checks are payable to the Saline County 4-H Council and mailed to PO Box 978, Wilber, NE 68465.
Please call our office at (402) 821-2151 if you need help or have questions. You will NOT pay online. Youth are not completely enrolled until we have received your 4-H dues at the Extension Office.
Online 4-H Enrollment Website: ne.4honline.com
- Steps To Enroll a NEW Member in Nebraska 4-H
- Steps To Re-Enroll For Returning Members - DO NOT CREATE DUPLICATE FAMILY PROFILES! Please call if you need your password reset!
- Steps To Enroll a NEW Volunteer in Nebraska 4-H
- Steps To Re-Enroll Volunteer With Existing Family
- Steps To Re-Enroll Volunteer Without Existing Family
4HOnline will no longer support Internet Explorer 10 and older. Please use Google Chrome as your browser.
Saline County 4-H Project Listing