- Saline County Ag Society
- Online Entry & Instructions
- 4-H & FFA Shirt Order Form
- Project Resources
- Fair Results
- Interview Judging of Static Projects
2022 - July 13-17
Fair Theme: Country Pride, County Wide
Saline County Ag. Society
Saline County Ag Society
Online Entry & Instructions
- Online Entries will close at Midnight on June 15, 2022.
All 4-H and FFA entries for both animals and static exhibits MUST be entered online. All open class animals MUST also be entered online.
- Online Entry Website
- Online Entry Instructions
- Clothing/Beyond the Needle Fashion Show Narrative Form or complete online here.
- Shopping In Style Written Narrative Form PDF and Word Version
- Static Interview Judging Sign Up (Interview judging will be on Tuesday, July 13) - You must sign up to particiapate.
4-H & FFA Shirt Orders
- Order Form - Due to Extension Office no later than May 13.
- 4-H at Home Activity Guide
- 4-H Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide
- Clothing & Fashion
- Food & Nutrition
- Home Environment Supporting Information Tag
- How to Prepare Photographs for Exhibit in 4-H at Fair -Rev. 2021
- Completing a Photography Exhibit Data Tag
- Photography Data Tags and Scoresheets
- Rubenza Cosmos Growing and Planting Information - see fairbook for more information
- Rubenza Cosmos Fair Project Information - see fairbook for more inforamtion
- Calliope Eggplant - County Only Project - see fairbook for more information
- Preparing Cut Flowers for County Fair/State Fair Exhibit - Revised 2016
- 2021 Horse Show Patterns