Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Coping with Effects of High Feed Prices and Possible Drought in 2022
- Technical Note: Where are my cattle at? – Part I: GPS Sensors
- Increasing Labor and Equipment Costs are Pressuring Cow-Calf Cost of Production
- Is Plant ID Necessary for Grassland Management?
- Feeder Cattle Interest Rates, Grazing Land Values Pose Hurdles for Producers
- Tools for Adjusting Stocking Rates during Drought
- Two Programs Offered for Sheep, Goat, and Beef Producers in June
- Pushing the Boundary: New Collaboration Aims to Increase Ranch Resilience in the Great Plains
- Preparing for the Breeding Season
- Protein is not Protein is not Protein