In Otoe County we have leaders trained in the following disciplines: Archery, BB Gun/Air Rifle and Shotgun
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Find information about Youth for Quality Care of Animals (YQCA), Premise ID requirements, Beef Show Guideslines, VFD Regulations and more in regards to Livestock/Animals 4-H in Otoe County.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!