4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
On Behalf of the Nebraska Association of Fair managers, we would like present the Don and Martha Romeo Scholarship to one qualifying 4-H male and to one qualifying 4-H female who are graduating seniors in the State of Nebraska and who plan to continue with post high school education for the amount of $500 each. The scholarship will be awarded at the annual NAFM convention in January.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th
- Launching Nebraska-nauts into the 4-C'able Future
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants