4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension 4-H Volunteer Activity Application process includes a volunteer screening. All volunteers and staff who work directly with youth are required to complete the volunteer screening. Be assured the volunteer screening process is confidential.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Youth from across the state compete in 2021 Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Expo
- Congratulations to the 2021 Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients
- Congratulations to 2021 Governor's Ag Excellence Award Winners
- Congratulations to the 2021 State Public Speaking Contest participants
- PASE & Life Challenge results now available