In Otoe County we have leaders trained in the following disciplines: Archery, BB Gun/Air Rifle and Shotgun
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Find information about Youth for Quality Care of Animals (YQCA), Premise ID requirements, Beef Show Guideslines, VFD Regulations and more in regards to Livestock/Animals 4-H in Otoe County.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month
- Gibson Recognized as Volunteer of the Year
- Glaubius Recognized as Lifetime Volunteer of the Year
- Simulation Program Helps High School Students Connect the Dots
- 4-H'ers Helping 4-H'ers