WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2023Helping Your Child Feed Their 4-H or FFA Market Steer Karla Wilke, UNL Cow/Calf Systems and Stocker Management
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
In Otoe County we have leaders trained in the following disciplines: Archery, BB Gun/Air Rifle and Shotgun
Find information about Youth for Quality Care of Animals (YQCA), Premise ID requirements, Beef Show Guideslines, VFD Regulations and more in regards to Livestock/Animals 4-H in Otoe County.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts age eligibility
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts project selection requirements
- Nebraska 4-H launches new volunteer orientation