The Otoe County 4-H program is open to all youth ages 8 to 18 as of January 1st each year. Youth ages 5, 6 or 7 years of age are eligible to participate as Clover Kids in the Otoe County 4-H program. To be eligible you need to enroll in 4-H by June 15th each year and you can do so by going to v2.4honline.com.
4-H Online link (to enroll online)
- Enroll in 4-H Directions (New 4-H Members)
- Enroll in 4-H Directions (Returning 4-H Members)
- Enroll in 4-H Directions (Volunteer)
- Adding a New Member to 4-H Family
- 4HOnline link (to enroll online)
- Volunteer Screening - Required