The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Knowing when your onions are ready for harvest and how to prepare them for storage are important steps toward having a successful crop.
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Have a Healthy Winter: Tips for Adding Fruits and Vegetable to Your Day
- Lung Cancer Awareness & Prevention
- Halloween Healthful Tips for You and Your Family
- Cheesy Pork Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Multi-Cooker Tuscan Soup
- Pork Rice Bowls
- Air Fryer Pork and Apple Burgers
- Iron Powered Snack Mix
- Garlic Scapes
- Sauteed Garlic Scapes