The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Knowing when your onions are ready for harvest and how to prepare them for storage are important steps toward having a successful crop.
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Tips for Packing Healthy Lunches for School
- Rice to Know Information and Tips
- What is Food Poisoning?
- Charcuterie Boards and Food Safety
- Tips for Sitting Less and Moving More
- Physical Activity with a Newborn
- Quick Comfort Foods For When You Don't Feel Well
- 3 Tips for Older Adults to Stay Active during the Winter
- How to Safely Roast a Turkey Video
- How to Thaw a Turkey