Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
The 2022 Nebraska Custom Rates Report is now available on the Center for Agricultural Profitability’s website, a biennial publication reports on survey data gathered on custom operations and services in Nebraska, providing updated market rates and information for custom work providers and their potential customers.
A webinar covering this year’s report, and how to apply the data, will be held next Thursday, July 7, at noon CT. Register at https://cap.unl.edu/webinars.
With the hailstorms last night throughout the eastern part of Nebraska, I wanted to remind or introduce you all to resources for crop producers developed by Nebraska Extension. A website, videos, and infographics were created due to the devastating hailstorms in 2014.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Crop Insurance Workshop Oct. 19 in Grand Island
- Collaborative Project Seeks to Protect Agricultural Technology from Cyberattacks
- Preventing Weed Seed Distribution from Combines
- Weekly Agricultural Weather Update Sept. 20, 2022
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Monitoring Hay Quality and Pests, Early Cornstalk Harvest
- Free Farm and Ag Law Clinics Set for October
- Crop Progress: Half of Nebraska Pastures, Range Remain in ‘Very Poor’ Condition
- Comment Period Closes Oct. 7, 2022 for U.S. EPA’s Herbicide Atrazine Mitigation Docket