Crop producers — learn about several hot topics from university and industry experts at Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County’s “Successful Farmer Series.” Sessions will be held on Thursdays, Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and Jan. 4 at the Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County conference rooms, 444 Cherrycreek Road, Suite A, Lincoln. Each session will also be livestreamed and archived on YouTube.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Managing nitrate in drought stressed corn has been the topic of the fall at the lab. But before sending in a sample, ask yourself this question:
Ag Econ’s Farm and Ranch Management webinar series will close out the month with a session on winter wheat this week, followed by an overview of NASS Cattle Reports next Thursday.
Registration is open at https://farm.unl.edu/webinars
The Economic Viability of Winter Wheat
Thursday, April 22, noon
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- This Week on N Field: Winter Pesticide Storage
- 2023 Income Tax Updates for Farmers and Ranchers
- Returning to the Farm Workshop Dec. 8-9 in Grand Island
- Weekly Weather Outlook and Update: Nov. 30, 2023
- Evaluation of Digital Ag Tools on Soybean Stand Count
- USDA NASS to Collect 2023 Crop Production and Stocks Data
- Northern Plains Farm Labor for 2023
- Wheat Shows Good Promise Going Into Winter