4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Mobile iGrow Educational displays have been making the rounds to Hall County elementary schools! These hands-on displays focus on two of the mainstays of Nebraska Agriculture – CORN and BEEF. Each interactive display includes a teaching guide, hands-on activities, and an iGrow activity worksheet, targeting elementary students.
An additional requirement for exhibitors wishing to compete at the Nebraska State Fair in either the 4-H or FFA shows is the requirement of a Premise ID number. Since the implementation of EID tags, each exhibitor will have to obtain a Premises ID number through the Nebraska Department of Agriculture. These Premises ID numbers are a required step in the usage of EID tags.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month