To find out what's happening in Hall County 4-H, take a look at our monthly newsletter, located on our 4-H Youth Member Resources page.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Are you interested in learning more about drones? Join us for "Drone Zone"!
Explore UAS best practices, FAA certification how-to, and career opportunities in a workshop-style setting. Beginners welcome!
Last year a team of 4-H Youth Development professionals created a series entitled, “Supporting Young People Through Change." All the articles can be found at Supporting Young People Through Change | Nebraska 4-H (unl.edu). More articles will be released this fall to continue to provide helpful information for Nebraska youth and families, so stay tuned for additional resources.
Enjoy these hands-on 4-H activities @ home with your family!
Make homemade bath fizzies, learn all about birds, watch baby chicks hatch, learn about starting your own business, play bicycle safety Kahoot, and more!
Click on the images to play games and to check out fun activities.
Mobile iGrow Educational displays have been making the rounds to Hall County elementary schools! Each interactive display includes a teaching guide, hands-on activities, and an iGrow activity worksheet, targeting elementary students.
The displays are like a “mini-field trip at the school” reported one teacher. Focused on Nebraska school standards in math, social studies, and STEM, the displays increase students’ knowledge of where our food comes from, careers, and how agriculture is important in our everyday lives.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H hits the road with volunteer professional development
- Registration for the 2022 judge registration closes September 30th
- Entry for NEW State 4-H Rodeo closes on September 17th
- Launching Nebraska-nauts into the 4-C'able Future
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- 4-H Volunteers Needed for State Fair
- 4-H'ers Invited to Submit to the 2021 4-H Project Showcase
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants