We would love to have you join the 4-H community in Hall County! For more information on what 4-H has to offer, check out our 4-H welcome packet (pdf).
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Each of the STEM Backpacks contains:Theme-based books – various reading levels Activity sheets & materials Step by Step lesson plan for adults Most lessons are also available in Spanish.
Mobile iGrow Educational displays have been making the rounds to Hall County elementary schools! Each interactive display includes a teaching guide, hands-on activities, and an iGrow activity worksheet, targeting elementary students.
The displays are like a “mini-field trip at the school” reported one teacher. Focused on Nebraska school standards in math, social studies, and STEM, the displays increase students’ knowledge of where our food comes from, careers, and how agriculture is important in our everyday lives.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts age eligibility
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts project selection requirements
- Nebraska 4-H launches new volunteer orientation