4-H Fashion Show
- Click here to see the 2020 Hall County 4-H Virtual Fashion Show Results!
- Bicycle Road-E-O - Date: late May or early June (TBA). Show off your bicycle skills & knowledge! Open to all Hall County 4-H'ers, age 5-18; pre-registration is required. Contact Melinda (308) 385-5088 for more information.
- Click here to see the 2020 Hall County 4-H Bike Road-E-O Participants!
Online Horticulture Judging Contest - The contest will occur in June 2021 (dates TBA).
The Nebraska 4-H Online Horticulture Judging Contest is composed of three parts; general knowledge questions, plant part and seed identification, as well as a judging portion. It is open to all 4-H youth.
Rules, guidelines & study materials for the Online Horticulture Judging Contest and the State 4-H Horticulture Judging Contest held during State Fair can be found at: http://4h.unl.edu/fairbook/plant-science/horticulture-id. (No study materials are to be used while taking the test.)
If you have questions, feel free to contact Elizabeth Killinger at email@example.com or 308-385-5088.
- Ice Cream Roll - Date: late June or early July (TBA). The contest is open to any 4-H member enrolled in Cooking 101 (or Making Food for Me for Clover Kids).
- Culinary Challenge - Date: late June or early July (TBA). The contest is open to any 4-H member enrolled in a Foods project. Each exhibit will consist of a theme (4-H member’s choice), a menu card, one food item prepared from the menu, recipe for the prepared food item, one or two place settings and a centerpiece. Call the Extension Office to pre-register. Please call Cami at (308) 385-5088 if you have any questions.
Hall County 4-H Fine Arts Night
(A Combination of Speech & Talent Contests)
- Click here to see the 2020 Hall County 4-H Fine Arts Night Results!
Excited about 4-H? Express yourself verbally through the 4-H Public Speaking Contest or perform a talent at the 4-H Fine Arts Night. Youth have the opportunity to write a Speech or a Public Service Announcement (PSA) that incorporates the topic of 4-H and deliver it to an audience. The 4-H Public Speaking Contest helps youth develop skills for communicating about current issues to real audiences, learn how to organize and prepare a speech, develop speech delivery skills, learn how to present themselves to others, and develop self-confidence.
For questions or more information, contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (308) 385-5088.
Hall County 4-H offers many different disciplines with certified 4-H Shooting Sports leaders. Check out all of the upcoming Hall County Shooting Sports events & leader information. All Hall County 4-H members who participate in practices and competitions must have enrolled in 4-H and completed the parental authorization in 4-H Online before the first practice. If you have any questions, please call the Extension office at (308) 385-5088.
Hall County 4-H Shooting Sports Schedule (coming Spring 2021)
Upcoming Shows & Events in Nebraska: Horse, Livestock & Small Animal
*More events added as we become aware of them.