Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
The 2019 Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights Report has been completed. After record high land values in 2014, this marks the fifth year of consecutive decline in real estate values in Nebraska. This report will show the values for regions in the state as well as discussion from panels on the trends we can expect in those regions. A special feature of this report is the section covering emerg
The rental rates for crop and pasture ground are compiled in January of each year. In February the rates are shared with land owners and producers. If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive this information as soon as it is available, please contact the Nebraska Extension in Custer County office at 308-872-6831. For your convenience the current and previous years rates can be viewed anytime.
CropWatch is a weekly update of information about all things Crop in Nebraska including row crop, weed management, fertilizer management, weather, crop reports, crop resources, farm management, and much more. You can view the most up to date CropWatch information or subscribe with your email to receive this timely information right in your inbox.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Updated CPC July Outlook Continues to Favor Above Normal Temperatures, Below Normal Moisture for Nebraska
- USDA Has Issued More Than $4 Billion in Emergency Relief Program Payments to Date
- Nebraska June 1, 2022 Grain Stocks
- 2022 Nebraska Acreage Report
- Weed Management in Storm-damaged Soybean
- The North Platte River — Multi-use Water
- Weekly Agricultural Weather Update — June 28, 2021
- Agricultural Custom Work – What to Charge?