2022 Custer County Fair July 29th- August 4th
2022 Custer County Fair Online Entries
COUNTY FAIR ENTRY PROCESS!
We will be using an online entry process using the ShoWorks program to make County Fair 4-H entries. There will be county fair information emailed to 4-H families, so please be sure to check your email regularly. If you would like to provide our office with an updated email or add an email, give us a call.
Online Entries are DUE at http://custer.fairwire.com by 5:00p.m., Friday, July 1.
Consult the Custer County Fair Premium Book for department, division, and class information. Premium books are available from your 4-H organizational leader.
2022 Online Entry Instructions: It would be beneficial to print off these instructions prior to beginning to make online entries.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REFER TO THE 2022 CUSTER COUNTY FAIR PREMIUM BOOK WHEN MAKING ENTRIES!
- Check the list of 4-H projects that you are enrolled in. You must be enrolled in the project you intend to exhibit in. To check the projects you are enrolled in, you must log in to your 4-H online account.
- READ THE RULES FOR THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES ALLOWED IN YOUR PROJECT AREA(S).
- Double check the classes you are entering to be sure the class number in the premium book is the same class number you are intending to enter online. Make sure the class you entered is really your intended entry. You have an opportunity to review the classes entered before you submit and finish. You will also have the option of logging back into your account to add more entries until 5:00 p.m. on July 1.
- If you have questions, or need assistance, please give our office a call and ask. DO NOT EXPECT TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO MAKE ENTRIES! The ShoWorks system will shut off at 5:00 p.m on July 1.
- There is a cost to our county for using this system to make online entries. The 4-H Council has graciously agreed to cover those costs. Please submit the entries that you intend to complete. Just be aware that “extra” entries made that you probably won’t complete will be an expense to the 4-H Council.
Online Entry Link: http://custer.fairwire.com
Custer County 4H AND FFA Livestock Auction sale bill
2021 Custer County Fair 4-H Show Programs
- Small Animal Pet Show
- Horse (Monday)
- Bucket Calf
- Market Beef and Beef Showmanship - (Market Beef rate of gain)
- Rabbit, Poultry, and Pigeon
- Horse (Wednesday)
- Stocker Feeder
- Breeding Heifer
- Clover Kid Bucket Calf
Stall assignments for Beef, Sheep, Goats, and Swine
4-H County Fair Exhibitor Letters and information
- Market Beef Exhibitor Letter
- Breeding Beef Exhibitor Letter
- Market Goat Exhibitor Letter
- Bucket Calf Exhibitor Letter
- Clover Kid Bucket Calf Exhibitor Letter
- Horse Exhibitor Letter
Foods & Nutrition
Cooking 101 Scoresheets (pdf)
- Cereal Bar
- Granola Bar
- Corn Bread
- Drop Biscuits
- Coffee Cake with Topping
- Quick-Mix Yellow Cake
Cooking 201 Scoresheets (pdf)
- Loaf Quick Bread
- Creative Mixes
- Biscuits or Scones
- Healthy Baked Product
- Coffee Cake
- Baking with Whole Grains
- Non-Traditional Baked Product
Cooking 301 Scoresheets (pdf)
- White Bread, Whole Wheat or Mixed Grain Bread, Specialty Rolls, Dinner Rolls, Specialty Bread
- Shortened Cake
Cooking 401 Scoresheets (pdf)
- Double Crust Fruit Pie
- Family Food Traditions
- Ethnic Food Traditions
- Foam Cake
- Specialty Pastry
Fairs, Fun & Food Safety: 4-H Food & Nutrition and Food Preservation Curriculum and Training
https://go.unl.edu/ne4h-photography Location of Data Tags
STEAM: Clothing & Consumer Management
Patterns for STEAM Clothing I project