Book the 4-H Building

Instructions for booking the 4-H Building

The Custer County 4-H Building can be rented for a day or for multiple days if needed.  Complete this Rental Agreement Form(pdf)
Once form is completed, return with payment(Checks payable to 4-H Activities) for at least half of the rent due to:   

Nebraska Extension in Custer County

 431 S 10th Ave    

 Broken Bow NE  68822

Any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 308-872-6831