Custer County Foundation Scholarships- Deadline February 1, 2019
- Nic Ostergard Memorial Scholarship, $1,000
- Applicant must have at least 5 years cumulative involvement in Custer County 4-H.
- Must have a high school GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Scholarship will be paid at the beginning of the recipients 2nd year of chosen program of study. Pending proof of enrollment and attainment of a 2.0 GPA or higher in the previous year.
Applicants must be seniors at any Custer County high school and the applications are due February 1st. This scholarship is through the Custer County Foundation Scholarship program.
Applications due on February 1, 2019 to the Custer County Foundation.
For more information, contact:
Nebraska 4-H Foundation Scholarships – Deadline January 15, 2019
Custer County 4-H Activities Scholarship -Deadline March 1, 2019
- Description & Instructions
- Application Form-pdf
Martha & Don Romeo Scholarship
- Instructions, Evaluation Guide, & Application (pdf)