2022 CUSTER COUNTY 4-H INDOOR ARCHERY MATCH - SATURDAY, MARCH 26
The Custer County 4-H Indoor Archery Match will be held on Saturday, March 26 at the Shooting Sports Building at the Fairgrounds.
4-H’ers may register to shoot at one of the following sessions:
Morning Session - Check in at 8:30 a.m., match start time at 9:00 a.m.
Afternoon Session - Check in at 12:30 p.m., match start time at 1:00 p.m.
Youth MUST be enrolled in the 4-H archery project in a Custer County 4-H club in the 4-H ONLINE program (by March 18), and under the direct supervision of a certified 4-H archery leader to compete in this match. Contestants must wear blue denim jeans and the choice of a Custer County 4-H t-shirt, 4-H club shooting shirt, or a white shirt with a 4-H chevron.
If you have enrolled in 4-H through 4-H ONLINE and your status still says PENDING, you are fine, as long as you enrolled in the Archery project.
Registration must be completed online by March 18.
The registration link is: https://goo.gl/forms/lK48iBAze1MRuzz22
COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR THE MATCH
- Masks Recommended! Bring your own masks.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized often.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer when they enter the building. A hand sanitizing station will be set up just inside the door.
- Shooters will be social distanced on the line…8 per line.
- Participants may bring their own water bottles.
- One (1) parent/spectator per competitor may attend the match.
- Seating will be social distanced.
- Match will be limited to 20 shooters with 1 spectator per shooter in the 9:00 a.m. session and 20 shooters with 1 spectator per shooter in the 1:00 p.m. session. These will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis using the date stamp on the registrations.
- If you are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the match!
SNOW DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 2, 2022
2021 Archery Results: Click here