CUSTER COUNTY EARLY 4-H ENROLLMENT is $7.00/member if enrolled on 4-H ONLINE by April 1, 2023. Organizational leaders will turn in the $7.00/member fee to the Extension Office by April 21, 2023. Checks should be made payable to: 4-H Activities.
The statewide 4-H Enrollment deadline is June 15. Enrollment fees for members who enroll April 2-June 15, 2023 will be a higher amount. The 4-H Council will set this fee. The fee for members who enroll April 2-June 15 must be turned in to the Extension Office by the 4-H member/family before their enrollment is accepted. The final date for these payments is June 16, 5:00 p.m..
Some 4-H clubs may have additional club dues. These are due to the club and not to the Extension Office.
4-H enrollment is available year-round, however, to compete in Custer County Fair events, you must be registered on 4-H ONLINE by June 15.
Participation in some 4-H activities, may require enrollment on 4-H ONLINE PRIOR to event registration. Examples: shooting sports events, summer horse shows, speech contest, special garden project. Contact the Extension Office if you have questions.
4-H Enrollment- 2023
- Custer County Early Enrollment Deadline- April 1, 2023
- Log in at v2.4honline.com - *4H Online does not support Internet Explorer as a browser- Please use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser for this program.
- Instructions to enroll can be found at https://4h.unl.edu/enroll.
* New Members
* Re-Enroll 4-H Members - for 4-H members who were enrolled in 2022
* New Adult 4-H Volunteers
* Re-Enroll Adult 4-H Volunteers - for 4-H volunteers who were enrolled in 2022.
There may be some questions on the 4-H project names. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING PROJECTS THAT YOU SELECT, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE. SOME OF THE PROJECTS LISTED ON THE SITE ARE NOT PROJECTS AVAILABLE TO CUSTER COUNTY. EXAMPLE: PYGMY GOATS. PLEASE REFER TO THE CUSTER COUNTY 4-H PROJECT LIST FOR PROJECTS AVAILABLE.
Contact the Extension Office with any questions (308) 872-6831