Applications are now being accepted for the position of 4-H Support Staff at the Nebraska Extension Cass County Office in Weeping Water. This is a full-time County paid position, with some night and weekend hours required. Benefits include Health, Retirement, Vacation, Sick and Holidays. Starting pay is $15.00/hour. Position description including responsibilities, required skills, and preferred experiences are available online at https://go.unl.edu/0cqt
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
School enrichment programs are learning experiences offered to students during school hours by local 4-H educators. These programs are designed to enhance the subject matter being studied in the classroom, provide hands-on education, introduce a new topic to students, or spark a new interest!
The Cass County 4-H Fair is August 7 - 10, 2019. The fairgounds is north of Weeping Water, Nebraska on the corner of Highway 1 and 144th Street. The 2019 theme is "Country Fun for Everyone!"
Please follow these instructions to register your animal for the 2019 Cass County Fair. Remember - online entry includes ALL animals this year (all livestock, horses, cats, dogs, small animals, rabbits, and poultry). No paper entries will be accepted.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!