For those senior, high school 4-H’ers who are considering moving on to secondary education Cass County 4-H Council and Clubs have several scholarships available. Nebraska 4-H Foundation also has several scholarships that are available for you to apply. For more information on how to apply, please click on the link below.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Since 2014, a team of Nebraska Extension staff from several focus areas, including 4-H Youth Development, Learning Child, & Food, Nutrition and Health, collaborated to bridge the Collaborative Summer Library Program theme with 4-H resources.
The Nebraska 4-H STEM Reading Connections Resources are adaptable lessons & workshops, with the following in all 4-H components:
We love our volunteers and all that you have to offer Cass County 4-H!
Nebraska 4-H has updated the volunteer application process within the last two years. This process was developed to provide protection for our youth and volunteers. Volunteers are identified as direct or indirect.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H youth will participate in 2024 Omaha Fashion Week
- Nebraska 4-H invites youth to monthlong celebration
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 102nd National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery