The 2021 Cass County Fair is August 11th - 14th
The Cass County Fairgrounds are located north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Highway 1 and 144th St.
The 2021 County Fair Theme is "All Roads Lead to the Fair"
Visit the Cass County Ag Society's Website by clicking here!
4-H Events start Sunday, August 7th.
Come back April 1st to view our 2021 Cass County 4-H Fairbook!
Do you want to be a Cass County 4-H Sponsor? Click here for a list of available award sponsorships.
4-H Livestock Requirements to participate at the Cass County Fair
YQCA - due June 15th
- ID/Animal Affidavit Sheets - due June 15th
- Horse Advancement Levels - due June 15th.
- Online Livestock Entries - opens June 1st. Due July 15th
- Public Speaking - registration due April 2nd
- Tractor Driving
- Table Setting
- Shooting Sports
- Performing Arts
- Livestock Judging
- Horse Judging
- Fashion Show
Nebraska State Fair Livestock Requirements
- District and State Horse Entries and Advancement Levels - due May 7th
- DNA Envelopes and Animal Nominations - due June 15th
- Show Entries - due August 10th @ 8 p.m.