The 2022 Cass County Fair is August 10-13, 2022
The Cass County Fairgrounds are located north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Highway 1 and 144th St.
The 2021 County Fair Theme is "All Roads Lead to the Fair"
Visit the Cass County Ag Society's Website by clicking here!
We're livestreaming our livestock shows again! Click here to open all links to the livestreams during fair week.
4-H Events 2022 Information
Do you want to be a Cass County 4-H Sponsor? Click here for a list of available award sponsorships.
To participate in any of the 4-H events at the Cass County Fair, youth ages 5 - 18 must be enrolled in Cass County 4-H by June 15th.
4-H Livestock Requirements to participate at the Cass County Fair
YQCA - due June 15th
- ID/Animal Affidavit Sheets - due June 15th
- Horse Advancement Levels - due July 15th (County Only)
- Online Livestock Entries - coming in June
- Livestock Stalling Form - due July 31th
- Livestock Fair Entry Checklist Check out this great checklist to make sure you are ready for fair!
- Bucket Calf Project Record Book
4-H Contests - 2022 Information Coming Soon!
- Rocket Lauch Contest - NEW! July 12, 2022 More details to come!
- Public Speaking - April 3, 2022 at the Cass County Fairgrounds
- Table Setting - Register by July 25, 2022.....Link to come
- Shooting Sports
- Presentations - June 21, 2022 at the Cass County Fairgrounds
- Performing Arts - New day and time for 2022! Saturday August 13 @ 11am.....Link to come.
- Livestock Judging
- Horse Judging
- Poultry Judging - NEW! More info to come
- Fashion Show - Register by July 25, 2022.....Link to come. New date and time for 2022! Saturday August 13 @ 11am.
- Dog Show
Nebraska State Fair Livestock Requirements
- District and State Horse Entries and Advancement Levels - due May 7th
- DNA Envelopes and Animal Nominations - due June 15th
- Show Entries - due August 10th @ 8 p.m.