The 2023 Cass County Fair is August 9-12, 2023
The Cass County Fairgrounds are located north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Highway 1 and 144th St.
Visit the Cass County Ag Society's Website by clicking here!
4-H Events 2023 Information
Do you want to be a Cass County 4-H Sponsor? Click here for a list of available award sponsorships.
To participate in any of the 4-H events at the Cass County Fair, youth ages 5 - 18 must be enrolled in Cass County 4-H by June 15th.
4-H Livestock & Animal Requirements to participate at the Cass County Fair
YQCA - due June 15th. In person & online class are now open!
- ID/Animal Affidavit Sheets - due June 15th
- Horse Advancement Levels - due July 15th (County Only) State level due June 1st
- Online Livestock Entries - 2023 Coming soon!
- Livestock Stalling Form - due July 30th! All livestock bedding provided by Cass County 4H Council for 2023! Be sure to THANK them!
- Bucket Calf Project Record Book
- Dog Vaccination Certification
- Cat & Ferret Vaccination Certification
STATIC SUPPORTING INFORMATION TAGS
- Visual Art Supporting Info
- Home Environment Supporting Info
- Photography Supporting Info How to Prepare Photographs for Exhibit
- Food Preservation Supporting Info
- Fashion Show Entry Info
- Fashion Show Shopping In Style Narration
- Nifty Thrifty Report New Class added for the Modeling Show Contest
- Fiber Arts Data Card Crochet/Knitting
4-H Contests - 2023 PLEASE CHECK FAIRBOOK FOR DETAILS
- Livestock Fitting Contest - 2023 Info coming soon
- Rocket Lauch Contest - July 26 @ 6pm Cass County Fairgrounds. Register in 4HOnline.
- Communications Contest - Completed
- Table Setting - Sunday July 30, 2023 Register in 4HOnline. Registration opens June 1, 2023
- Shooting Sports - July 2023 See fairbook for details pages 13-15 - Register in 4HOnline using the events tab starting June 1, 2023.
- Performing Arts - August 12, 2023 - Register in 4HOnline using the events tab. Registration open June 1, 2023.
- Livestock Judging - August 12, 2023 Registration 8:30 am 08/12/2023 in the livestock ring on the fairgrounds.
- Horse Judging - August 4, 2023 6pm at the horse arena * Updated date!
- Poultry Judging - NEW! More info to come
- Modeling Contest - July 30th, register in 4HOnline using the events tab. Contest will be closed door judging.
- Public Fashion Show - August 12 Register in 4HOnline using the events tab. Registration opens June 1, 2023.
- Dog Show - July 24, 2023 Douglas/Sarpy Fairgrounds. Register in 4HOnline using the events tab. Registration open June 1, 2023
Nebraska State Fair Livestock Requirements
- District and State Horse Entries and Advancement Levels
- DNA Envelopes and Animal Nominations - due June 15th
- Show Entries - due August 10th @ 8 p.m.