The 2022 Cass County Fair is August 10-13, 2022
The Cass County Fairgrounds are located north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Highway 1 and 144th St.
The 2021 County Fair Theme is "All Roads Lead to the Fair"
Visit the Cass County Ag Society's Website by clicking here!
We're livestreaming our livestock shows again! Click here to open all links to the livestreams during fair week.
4-H Events start 2022 Information coming soon!
Come back April 1st to view our 2022 Cass County 4-H Fairbook!
Do you want to be a Cass County 4-H Sponsor? Click here for a list of available award sponsorships.
To participate in any of the 4-H events at the Cass County Fair, youth ages 5 - 18 must be enrolled in Cass County 4-H by June 15th.
4-H Livestock Requirements to participate at the Cass County Fair
YQCA - due June 15th
- ID/Animal Affidavit Sheets - due June 15th
- Horse Advancement Levels - due July 15th (County Only)
- Online Livestock Entries - opens June 15th, Due July 15th
- Livestock Stalling Form - due July 15th
- Livestock Fair Entry Checklist Check out this great checklist to make sure you are ready for fair!
- Bucket Calf Project Record Book
4-H Contests - 2022 Information Coming Soon!
- Public Speaking
- Table Setting
- Shooting Sports
- Performing Arts
- Livestock Judging
- Horse Judging
- Fashion Show
- Dog Show
Nebraska State Fair Livestock Requirements
- District and State Horse Entries and Advancement Levels - due May 7th
- DNA Envelopes and Animal Nominations - due June 15th
- Show Entries - due August 10th @ 8 p.m.