The 2023 Cass County Fair is August 9-12, 2023
The Cass County Fairgrounds are located north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Highway 1 and 144th St.
The 2022 County Fair Theme is "Fun for the Whole Herd!"
Visit the Cass County Ag Society's Website by clicking here!
4-H Events 2022 Information
Do you want to be a Cass County 4-H Sponsor? Click here for a list of available award sponsorships.
To participate in any of the 4-H events at the Cass County Fair, youth ages 5 - 18 must be enrolled in Cass County 4-H by June 15th.
4-H Enrollment is now closed and will reopen in October, 4-Her's must reenroll every year.
4-H Livestock Requirements to participate at the Cass County Fair
YQCA - due June 15th
- ID/Animal Affidavit Sheets - due June 15th
- Horse Advancement Levels - due July 15th (County Only)
- Online Livestock Entries - Livestock entries due July 31, 2022
- Livestock Stalling Form - due July 31th
- Bucket Calf Project Record Book
STATIC SUPPORTING INFORMATION TAGS
- Visual Art Supporting Info
- Home Environment Supporting Info
- Photography Supporting Info
- Food Preservation Supporting Info
- Fashion Show Entry Info
- Fashion Show Shopping In Style Narration
4-H Contests - 2022 Information Coming Soon!
- Livestock Fitting Contest - NEW! Friday August 12 @ 3pm. Register in 4HOnline using the events tab.
- Rocket Lauch Contest - NEW! July 12, 2022 More details to come!
- Public Speaking - April 3, 2022 at the Cass County Fairgrounds
- Table Setting - Register by July 25, 2022.....In 4HOnline using the events tab
- Shooting Sports
- Presentations - June 21, 2022 at the Cass County Fairgrounds
- Performing Arts - New day and time for 2022! Saturday August 13 @ 11am.....Link to come.
- Livestock Judging
- Horse Judging
- Poultry Judging - NEW! More info to come
- Fashion Show - Register by July 25, 2022....Register in 4HOnline. New date and time for 2022! Saturday August 13 @ 11am.
- Dog Show
Nebraska State Fair Livestock Requirements
- District and State Horse Entries and Advancement Levels - due May 7th
- DNA Envelopes and Animal Nominations - due June 15th
- Show Entries - due August 10th @ 8 p.m.