What are 4-H School Enrichment Programs?
School enrichment programs are learning experiences offered to students during school hours by local 4-H educators. These programs are designed to enhance the subject matter being studied in the classroom, provide hands-on education, introduce a new topic to students, or spark a new interest!
The 4-H school enrichment program is a great way to connect and collaborate with your local Extension office and achieve your classroom educational goals. Our current programs focus on STEM and Agricultural Literacy. Don't see a program that fits your topic of interest? We are continually adding new offerings, and will work with you to build a custom program to meet your educational goals!
The cost to your classroom is minimal. If interested, please view the catalog below, and then complete the registration form with your program(s) of choice. Or you can send us an email at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you and your students!
If you are interested in a "Virtual Field Trip" experience, click here. Several are planned for spring 2019.
Supplemental Materials for Embryology Unit
- Incubation Troubleshooting
- Embryology Lesson Plan
- Embryology Worksheets
- Embryology Make a Booklet
- Embryology Study Guide, Quiz
- Embryology Supplimental
- Chicken Facts and Trivia
Supplemental Materials for Butterfly Unit
- Butterfly Lesson Plans K-1st grade
- Butterfly Observatin Book
- Life Cycle of a Butterfy Worksheet
- Painted Lady Butterfly Project
- Butterfly Math Magic
- Build a Caterpillar
- A Butterflies Life (with noodles)
- My Caterpillar Diary
- Hanging Butterflies
- The Butterfly Band
- Can You Guess?
- Thumb Thing Special
- Monster Butterfly
- Butter + Fly = Butterfly
- A...B...C...Caterpillar Chain
- What a Life!
- Jumbo Blob-Art Butterfly
- A Lazy Daisy Butterfly Book
- The Butterfly Mask
- Building a Butterfly Barn
- Clover Kid Agenda - Beautiful Butterflies
- Insect Lore Butterfly Activities
- Life Cycle Miracle
- Little Pasta Counting Cards
- Museum Notes - Nebraska Butterflies
- Pollination Activity
- Demonstrating how bees help
- Lepidopterist Vest
- My Monarch Migration Story
- Flutterby Collage Story Quilt
- Flutterby Garden
- Copy Masters for Butterfly Unit