The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover Program is designed to encourage 4-H youth to engage in a variety of projects and activities that will enable them to acquire the life skills necessary to lead successful lives as competent, caring and contributing citizens.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Record books help teach youth the vital life skill of records, accounting, reporting, and financial responsibility. All project areas have record books they can fill out. 4-H does not require record books to be turned in, however, there are many prizes including cash that are awarded to top books as well as many skills to gain!
The County 4-H Presentation Contest is being held July 11, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at the Panhandle Research & Extension Center.
Please contact the Extension Office at 308-632-1480 if you are planning on participating.
More information on rules is available at https://4hfairbook.unl.edu/fairbookview.php/contests/1.
Come join Mr. Jack Wittier for a fun afternoon of leather working! You will learn about different types of leather, stamping and carving, and then will make a project you get to take home with you! All supplies and tools will be provided.
The workshop will take place July 12, 2022 1:30-3:30p.m. at the Panhandle Research & Extension Center. Registration cost is $5 made out to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Contact the Extension Office at 308-632-1480 for more information.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring