We would like to announce that the UNL Livestock Judging Team will be coming to the Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds on Feb 29, 2020 to host a judging clinic. We are super excited to extend this invitation to all 4-H and FFA members in the area.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Nebraska Sheep and Goat Producers Association and Nebraska Extension are sponsoring the 2020 Lambing and Kidding School on January 25, 2020 in Chadron at the Chadron Fire Hall and Broken Bow at the Custer County Fairgrounds.
Market Beef Weigh-in will be held on Saturday, January 4 from 1:00-2:30 pm and Saturday, March 7 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm @ the UNL Feedlot. The UNL Feedlot is located north of Scottsbluff off of Experiment Farm Road. Call 632-1480 if you need directions!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Now Accepting Applications for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2019 Fed Steer Challenge Results
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition