Youth for the Quality Care of Animals Training is required for all 4-H members showing RABBITS, POULTRY, BEEF, GOATS, SWINE OR SHEEP at County or State Fair.
- March 15
- June 5
Members must be Quality Assurance certified by July 1 this year to be eligible to compete at the County Fair.
Steps to download YQCA certificates:
- Log in to your YQCA family portal at yqcaprogram.org
- Click on your blue name button on the top right hand side of the web page.
- Click on Course Certificates
- Download your course certificates
- Email the downloaded certificates OR send a CLEAR picture to Stephanie Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have trouble or need help, please call our office, but please be aware that our ability to help is limited as we do not have access to the YQCA program or system, so we recommend you reach out to the YQCA help desk that you will find online. The email is email@example.com.
I NEED THESE COURSE CERTIFICATES RETURNED TO ME NO LATER THAN JULY 1ST OR YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SHOW AT THE SCOTTS BLUFF COUNTY FAIR, OR STATE FAIR.