2018-2019 4-H Fair Book
Welcome 4-H members, parents, leaders and friends to participation at the Nemaha County Fair. 4-H will be presented through exhibits and/or participation by members in many programs. To youth, fairs mean exchanging friendships and new adventures, families working together, and recognition and evaluation feedback of individual and team efforts. All 4-H exhibits at the Nemaha County Fair are products of members' participation in 4-H programming. We invite you to visit the 4-H exhibits and participate in programs. For more information about 4-H and University of Nebraska – Lincoln Extension contact the Nemaha County Extension Office at 402-274-4755.
OBJECTIVES - 4-H SECTION OF COUNTY FAIR
1. To provide new experiences for youth, leaders and staff who participate.
2. To provide leadership opportunities for 4-H youth and adults.
3. To provide recognition for achievement.
4. To inspire the adoption of approved practices and new ideas.
5. To provide learning awareness opportunities for the public who visit the 4-H exhibits.
6. To add to the public understanding about the scope of 4-H.
7. To help build a better Nemaha County Fair.
2018-19 Nemaha County 4-H Fair Book - Entire Book (PDF, 115 pgs, 1.59 MB)
OR view by section . . .
Please read and acquaint yourself with the General Rules (PDF, 5 pgs, 259 KB) before proceeding to the project area sections.