4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
We are looking to collect care package items for soldiers overseas. You can donate without attending the workshop. Care packages will be assembled on December 14th, so please have donations into the office by then (1824 N St, Ste 102 - basement of the courthouse).
The 2020 Nemaha County Fair will be August 9-12, 2020. This will be a Sunday-Wednesday fair.
4HOnline is open! Now's the time to enroll and re-enroll for the 2019-2020 4-H year. All 4-H youth and volunteers will enroll in clubs and projects through 4HOnline, a web-based enrollment system that will allow families to enroll on a personal computer or mobile device. To enroll go to: ne.4honline.com.
Attention Seniors! Here's where you will find information about county and state 4-H scholarship opportunities.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska Livestock Judging Team Places at Nationals
- Now Accepting Volunteer Award Nominations
- Nebraska Youth to Participate in Virtual Statewide NYSD Event
- 2020 Enrollment Now Open!
- Nebraska 4-H Horticulture Team Places at National Competition
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!