4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
4-H members who plan to exhibit in any of the following projects – swine, beef, sheep, dairy, meat goat, dairy goat, rabbits and/or poultry will need to have completed Quality Assurance Certification on or before June 15, 2022. Certification will be done through the YQCA (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals) online course.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton