4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The Nemaha County Beef Weigh-In will be Saturday, January 29, 2022, from 9:00-11:00 am at the Auburn Vet Clinic. In case of bad weather the Alternate Weigh-In date will be Saturday, Febuary 5, 2022. See details below.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 100th National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H Livestock Achievement Program offers new in-depth learning experience
- Applications open for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2022 4-H Youth Leadership Conference Ambassador team announced
- Nebraska 4-H'ers bring home national awards
- Loft Gallery features 4-H member's artwork
- 4-H Horse Advisory Committee is now accepting applications
- Fed Steer Challenge applications due Dec. 1