The 2021 Nemaha County Fair will be held Sunday, August 15 through Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Are you interested in serving as a volunteer in the Nemaha County 4-H Program? Are you a volunteer and need to reenroll for the 2020-2021 4-H year? Below is information that should help you with the proces..
With Nebraska 4-H, there are two types of volunteers, direct and indirect.
The 2020 Modified 4-H Fair has come and gone! Despite modifications it was a great opportunity to showcase 4-H projects and for 4-H families to have some fun. Information on the 2020 Nemaha County 4-H Fair page has been updated to include contest and show results and photo galleries. Recordings of the Livestock Shows from the fair can be found on the Nebraska Extension - Nemaha County Facebook page.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Week of the Volunteer Lunch & Learn registration now open
- Project of the Year Kits now available
- Big Red Camp registration now open
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month throughout February
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!