Appointments are available with Austin Duerfeldt, Agricultural Economist, who will assist producers using the Texas A&M Farm Bill Decision Tool if contemplating between the choice of the Agricultural Risk Coverage (ARC-CO) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) programs. Austin will be available Wednesday, February 26th, and Thursday, February 27th, at the Nemaha County Extension Office at Suite #102, 1824 ‘N’ St. at the Nemaha County Courthouse in Auburn, NE. Please call (402) 274-4755 to schedule a one-hour meeting.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Four Nebraska Farmers Share What They Learned From Conducting On-Farm Research Last Year
- Soybean Gall Midge Roundtable Meeting Set for Mar. 2
- Fertilizing Soybeans?
- Manure Nitrogen Use for Increased Profit and Environmental Protection
- First Panhandle Soil Health Workshop Set for March 3 in Bridgeport
- FSA Urges Farmers To Make an Appointment for ARC/PLC Enrollment
- Nebraska Cover Crop and Soil Health Conference set for Feb. 13
- Technology to be Showcased at TAPS Kick-Off