Monthly Newsletter has the most recent news for Fillmore County 4-H
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Fillmore County 4-H
2023 Fillmore County Fair will be held July 5-10th. Details are subject to change. Wednesday, July 5
9:00 a.m. Fairground Clean-Up Day (Barns, Ag Hall, & Food Stand)
5-8:00 p.m. Enter Static Exhibits, Ag Hall
This page will focus all on Clover Kid projects and updates. Click here for fun projects to do with Clover Kids (ages 5-7)
Due to the Extension Office December 1st!! Now that the fair is over, it’s time to begin thinking about Achievement Applications. The Nebraska 4-H Achievement Application is a standard application form used for the selection of county and state award winners, including Nebraska delegates to National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference, as well as Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship award recipients.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H delegates share their voice with federal officials
- Joelle Wacker's helps youth honor veterans through Quilts of Valor program
- 4-H Volunteers receive state-level recognition for their local contributions
- Micah Scholl helps youth take pride in their swine projects
- Sally B Bryner helps youth grow through horse program
- Nancy Lashley is a pillar in the Logan County 4-H Program
- Judy Rath builds community in rural cattle country
- Vrbka family builds a legacy through volunteering