4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
9:00 a.m. Fairground Clean-Up Day (Barns, Ag Hall, & Food Stand)
5-8:00 p.m. Enter Static Exhibits, Ag Hall
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- UNL Visitors Center showcases 4-H’ers’ creativity through the lens
- Nebraska 4-H Fed Steer Challenge: enhancing the educational value of beef projects
- Youth earn Member of Excellence distinctions at Nebraska State Fair
- Youth experience swine production
- Nebraska teens emerge as change agents following Citizenship Washington Focus
- 4-H members speak up at new Premier Communication Event
- Nebraska 4-H members earn entry into national animal science contests
- Nebraska 4-H welcomes hundreds to the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships