We are hoping to still have beef weigh in for the 4-H/FFA market beef exhibitors, but it will not be business as usual as you may have guessed. If Fillmore County or Nebraska as a state are in the red on the DHHS dial on January 9th, 2021, beef weigh in will be postponed. In order to follow DHM’s and limit contact the following measures will be followed:
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Enroll in 4-H NOW!! 1/2 priced enrollment until January 1st. Find a link to the enrollment website and instructions for enrollment for new members, returning member, new club leaders and returning club leaders.
Monthly Newsletter has the most recent news for Fillmore County 4-H
This page will focus all on Clover Kid projects and updates. Click here for fun projects to do with Clover Kids (ages 5-7)
Due to the Extension Office December 1st!! Now that the fair is over, it’s time to begin thinking about Achievement Applications. The Nebraska 4-H Achievement Application is a standard application form used for the selection of county and state award winners, including Nebraska delegates to National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference, as well as Nebraska 4-H Foundation scholarship award recipients.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month
- State 4-H Dairy Judging Contest Results Now Available
- New Self-Paced Biomedical Engineering Camp Now Available
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October