4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Tuesday, June 28th
Clothing Day, Fashion Reivew, Culinary Challenge, and Talent Show
Tuesday, July 5
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring
- Sump earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for lake clean-up project
- +YD Intern Spotlight - Alyssa Neff
- +YD Intern Spotlight - William Wilton