4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cherry County 4-H members are encouraged to consider their areas of interest, and then determine the 4-H projects they would like to enroll in.
The CWF 2019 Trip has been planned and the CWF students are packed!!!! These CWF students have worked hard and the hard work will pay off with an experience of a lifetime.
Do you want to be a part of the next trip? The planning for trip 2022 starts now!!!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month
- Gibson Recognized as Volunteer of the Year
- Glaubius Recognized as Lifetime Volunteer of the Year
- Simulation Program Helps High School Students Connect the Dots
- 4-H'ers Helping 4-H'ers