Information about upcoming 4-H events, opportunities, and deadlines can be found in the Cherry County 4-H Alerts Newsletter, published electronically via 4-H Alerts.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Fall brings a fresh start and we are always excited to kick off a new 4-H year! Online enrollment opens again on October 17th, 2022 for the 2022/23 4-H year!
Cherry County Fair Entry Forms Due July 14
Click here for a printable 2023 Cherry County Fair Schedule.
Offering a variety of interests and formats for kids of all ages! Camps, Living Room Learning, Boredom Busters, Virtual Field Trips, Virtual Clubs, and MORE!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts age eligibility
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts project selection requirements
- Nebraska 4-H launches new volunteer orientation