Information about upcoming 4-H events, opportunities, and deadlines can be found in the Cherry County 4-H Alerts Newsletter, published electronically via 4-H Alerts.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cherry County 4-H
Cherry County 4-H Alerts
4-H Enrollment Opens October 17th!
Fall brings a fresh start and we are always excited to kick off a new 4-H year! Online enrollment opens again on October 17th, 2022 for the 2022/23 4-H year!
2023 Cherry County Fair Schedule
Cherry County Fair Entry Forms Due July 14
Click here for a printable 2023 Cherry County Fair Schedule.
Cherry County 4-H 2023 Summer Sign-Up!
Please click here for a downloadable PDF of the Summer Sign-Up form.
Citizenship Washington Focus 2022 Trip -Postponed to 2023
Nebraska State 4-H Virtual Learning Schedule & Resources
Offering a variety of interests and formats for kids of all ages! Camps, Living Room Learning, Boredom Busters, Virtual Field Trips, Virtual Clubs, and MORE!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H delegates share their voice with federal officials
- Joelle Wacker's helps youth honor veterans through Quilts of Valor program
- 4-H Volunteers receive state-level recognition for their local contributions
- Micah Scholl helps youth take pride in their swine projects
- Sally B Bryner helps youth grow through horse program
- Nancy Lashley is a pillar in the Logan County 4-H Program
- Judy Rath builds community in rural cattle country
- Vrbka family builds a legacy through volunteering