Information about upcoming 4-H events, opportunities and deadlines is published electronically via 4-H Alerts .
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cherry County 4-H Enrollment
Cherry County Enrollment is due every year on or before February 1 for returning members.
New members may join and enroll on or before June 1.
Please enroll at ne.4honline.com and pay the $5 fee to the Cherry County 4-H Foundation.
Please mail or bring in the enrollment fee to the Cherry County Extension office.
The Cherry County 4-H Fair Premium Book contains all the guidelines for the projects that can be entered in the 2020 Cherry County Fair. It will become available mid spring online or hard copy at the office. Please refer to it for each class you intend to enter in the fair. All general information and livestock rules are also included.
The CWF 2019 Trip has been planned and the CWF students are packed!!!! These CWF students have worked hard and the hard work will pay off with an experience of a lifetime.
Do you want to be a part of the next trip? The planning for trip 2022 starts now!!!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Eastern Nebraska 4-H Center News
- School Year Camps coming up in October
- State 4-H Livestock Judging Contest moving foward
- Nebraska 4-H'ers compete in national 4-H film festival
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease and the State Fair 4-H Rabbit Show
- Congratulations to the 2020 State Public Speaking Contest Participants
- 2020 Nebraska State Fair Updates
- State 4-H Horse Show Update