Information about upcoming 4-H events, opportunities and deadlines is published electronically via 4-H Alerts .
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Cherry County 4-H members are encouraged to consider their areas of interest, and then determine the 4-H projects they would like to enroll in.
The CWF 2019 Trip has been planned and the CWF students are packed!!!! These CWF students have worked hard and the hard work will pay off with an experience of a lifetime.
Do you want to be a part of the next trip? The planning for trip 2022 starts now!!!
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month