Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
The Nebraska Crop Production Budgets have been revised and updated for 2019 with 78 budgets covering 15 crops. Also included is information on crop budgeting procedures, machinery operation and ownership costs, material and service prices, and a crop budget cost summary.
For more information: https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2018/nebraska-crop-production-budgets-2019
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Market Your Crop Residue Using the Crop Residue Exchange
- Nebraska Crops Maturing Ahead of Averages
- Woolly Bears in Late Maturing Soybean Fields
- USDA Nebraska Crop Production Forecast
- Seeding Rates for Broadcasting Cover Crops Into Late-season Corn and Soybean
- Extension Crop and Pest Reports (Sept. 14-18)
- Harvest Aid Herbicide Options in Soybean
- 2020 Corn Yield Forecasts: End-of-season Forecasts Suggest Near-average Yields for the Region